Cultivate London’s organically grown and freshly cut produce can be bought from:
- Oliver’s Wholefoods Store in Kew, Richmond
- Andreas Fruit and Veg in Chiswick and in Chelsea
- Brackenbury’s Deli in Hammersmith
- Edible Ealing, a new box scheme with fortnightly pick ups on Fridays around Ealing
- From the Ground Up, a weekly bespoke box scheme with pick ups in Kingston and Surbiton
- Farm Direct , a weekly online food delivery service in London delivering straight from local farmers
Our range of potted herbs, vegetables and bedding flowers can be found at the following quality independent garden centres:
- Dulwich Pots and Plants Garden in Dulwich
- The Boma Garden Centre in Kentish Town
- Stargazer the Florist, in St John’s Rd Isleworth
- Sunflower Florist , at 73 Askew Rd Shepherds Bush, W12.
- Cooper and Sons, grocers at 36 King St in Twickenham
- Making Scents , in Harefield Village and also at Greenford Tube Station on the Central Line.
- The Cracked Pot florist at 159 Northfield Avenue in Ealing W13
- Stems Flower Gallery at 111 Pitshanger Lane in North Ealing W5
- Blakes Florist at 4 The Avenue in West Ealing W13
- Pot Pourri Flowers at 255 Chiswick High Rd W4 4PU
- Nix Flower Studio at 91 High St, Whitton TW2 7LD
- Flowerland at 172 Greenford Rd, Harrow HA1 3QZ (opposite Sudbury Hill tube station)
- Dovers Flowers at 23 Churton St, Pimlico and at 165 Putney High St
- The Floweryard at 290 Upper Richmond Rd, Putney
- Bramble and Moss Florists at 60 Hill Rise,Richmond, SurreyTW10 6UB
- Bunches and Pots florist at 119 Lower Richmond Rd, Putney
- The Kew Gardener at 18 Station Parade, Kew TW9 3PZ
- The Flower Stall, Ealing Broadway (opposite the tube station)
You can also find us at some local farmers markets and events where we sell potted plants:
- West Ealing Farmers Market on Leeland Rd from 9am-1pm every Saturday morning
- Queens Park Farmers Market from 10-2pm on the first, third and fifth Sunday of each month
- Brentford High Street events in front of the Magistrates Court, dates tba including the annual Christmas fairs.
Please get in touch if you’re interested in stocking our organically and locally grown produce. We’d love to hear from you.